Preventative Maintenance is used to proactively avoid and reduce breakdowns. In order to maximize the life of your vehicles, it is imperative that consistent maintenance is performed.
WE MAKE IT EASY! No one does it like Acts! We fix it right the first time. The key to maintenance is consistency! We look forward to working with you, providing your company the opportunity to be more efficient in your day-to-day operations.
What does our Preventive Maintenance Service do?
- Schedule on-site service at no additional cost.
- 24-hour on-call technician service dispatched within 30 minutes.
- Provides preventive maintenance service on vehicles from automotive to tractor trailer, forklifts, and heavy equipment.
- Drop in P.M.I. service with no appointment needed.
- Recommendations provided at each visit to give you a snapshot of your vehicle.
- Vehicle cleaning inside and out while at our facility at no extra charge.
- Vehicle pickup and delivery to and from your location at no additional charge.
- Most comprehensive maintenance inspection in the industry, which includes an 88-point checklist. ACTS will provide you a copy every time we perform a P.M.I.
- D.O.T. inspections included in our P.M.I. at no extra charge.
- Multiple locations with a network of shops for out of town services.
- On-site service and emergency unit breakdown service with five mobile maintenance vehicles, equipped to provide a full range of service.
- Serving all of Tennessee
- Continuous expansion of our service area.
- Convenient invoicing options such as e-mail, fax, and postal mail.
- Vehicle information as well as repair information as needed.
- Company developed vehicle maintenance tracking program to keep a consistent maintenance service program.
- Easy tracking of warranty repairs.
- Internal training department that focuses on empowering our employees to provide excellent customer service and quality.
- Meets or exceeds all EPA, Haz mat, and D.O.T. rules and regulations.
- The best quality filtration and lubrication products.
- The highest level of insurance coverage in the industry .
- Driver Meetings to save you money on your insurance. You may contact your insurance company for more information.
- Monthly or quarterly report on cost and maintenance.